The historic town of Duncans Mills, California is located on the banks of the Russian River in western Sonoma County just 8 miles inland from the Pacific Coast Hwy 1 and the town of Jenner, and 8 miles west of the Russian River town of Guerneville. The beautiful village of Duncans Mills is filled with over 21 unique shops, restaurants, art galleries, a bar and a wine tasting room. There are campsites and a host of recreation options from canoeing on the Russian River to hiking along the Sonoma Coast and in Armstrong Redwoods, or taking a drive down Pacific Highway 1 to nearby Bodega Bay or through Jenner to Sea Ranch and Timber Cove. Russian River Wine country is just a short drive away.
Duncans Mills Visitor Information
- History of Duncans Mills
- Directions to Duncans Mills and Duncans Mills Town Map
- Duncans Mills Dining choices, restaurants, bars, food and drink, wine tasting.
- Duncans Mills Shopping: including antiques, jewelry, apparel, gifts, gourmet foods and wines.
- Duncans Mills Art Galleries
- Duncans Mills Camping & Recreation